Wardrobe restyling in step by step process and it is as simple as this 🙂
- Know your colors- Natural assessment of your natural coloring of eyes , skin and hair in order to determine what colors for clothing and makeup are most complimentary .
- Lifestyle – analysis of life style ( to understand the dressing needs).
- Body style – analysis of body proportion in order to define clothing style for the individual.
- Career profile – analysis of job profile in order to understand what kind of dressing the job requires on a day to day basis or for an event.
- Uncluttered your wardrobe.
- Mix and match with available options
- Create multiple looks
- Learn to accessorize well
- Create a shopping list for necessities
- Generate a workable budget and avoid over spending
- Target appropriate stores
- Pick the perfect inner and outer wear and accessories
- Concierge Shopping Services
- Personal wardrobe designing
I love to accessorize – colorful and dramatic neck pieces , shoes/boots , and belts/bags . So if you are a person like me have at least one dress in your wardrobe that can be your canvas to create all those different looks . Here is a warm white dress in 100% linen from BAJA http://www.bajathenewu.com
….. And go wild with imagination 🙂
#BAJAdress “Minty tint ” 100% linen dress, puckering at the yoke and a tie at the back gives this dress a comfortable fit . Pairing it with a fitted corduroy jacket, lambaddi tribal necklace, pearl and crystal ring , peep toe wedges and smudge eyes 🙂
Things i love the most is to put random things together and enjoy when it actually works 🙂 Wearing a hot pink frock, trench coat ( not lined, thin cotton ) and traditional Indian juttis . Fuchsia lip color, kajal and i am already for work ( yes, was out at 7;30 am and it was chill )
A blast of color on a rainy moody day in Bangalore. in love with the water color pattern ,the cool pockets typical of BAJA brand. A yellow pebble on the neck in a silver string calms the colors down and pairing it with boots.