Babita Jaishankar is the dynamic force behind WSol a consultancy that offers image management expertise to individuals and corporate entities and caters to both men and women.
She also runs BAJA, an exclusive clothing line of WSol, a store for women that offers global wear with traditional Indian fabrics, both online and offline.
Style Me/Empower Me is a social initiative spearheaded by WSol to empower the un-privileged youth to help them be more gainfully employable.
After completing her diploma in fashion technology from GIFT, Ahmedabad, Babita Jaishankar went on to get certified as a skin and color consultant from US and worked as color analyst for several years. On returning back to India, she honed her business skills with a management course for women entrepreneurs from IIM – Bangalore, India’s premier business institute. She also got selected as the India finalist for British council’s young fashion entrepreneur award 2010. Having been brought up as an Army kid, being independent and a go-getter comes naturally to her. This also gives her an edge while dealing with people from across a multi-cultural society.
Babita works extensively with people on a personal level to help them identify their unique style based on their personality, their lifestyle and career as well as their likes and dislikes.
She counsels individuals and even corporate entities on how important personal branding is and how they are perceived in their day to day life.
Designing for Miss Bangalore
Workshops with iRe-boot (A Life Orientation Company)
Welingkar Institute of Management
Altran (Innovative Engineering Consulting)
1. Image Makeovers for Men and Women / Personal Branding
2. Workshops & Seminars for educational institutions
3. Workshop & Seminars for hospitality and other groups
4. Corporate Workshops
5. Green Wardrobe
6. Personal Styling for Individuals
7. Styling for Fashion Events, Commercial shoots, Portfolios, Wedding Ceremonies, Music videos and film.
8. Customized image management packages for individuals
9. Color & Style Profiling
10. Lifestyle Analysis
11. Wardrobe Re-Styling
12. Personal Shopping
13. Personalized Skin and Hair Care Regime
14. Hair Styling & DIY Make Up
15. Body Language & Etiquette