If you have a round face, the secret to a great hairstyle is to deflect the roundness of your face. Since mine being a round face you can see my pictures in different hair length.
Your face is as wide as it is long. Face is widest at the cheeks.
Even though you may love the latest celebrity hair style, it might not be the right hair style for your face. The shape of your face and the proportions of your features will help tell you what hairstyle is best suited to you
- Long hair is gorgeous on round faces because it lengthens the face. If you have a round face, your best cuts will fall a few inches below the chin and longer.
- Ask your stylist to cut in long layers with the shortest layer hitting at your earlobe or even lower. Short layers make a hairstyle appear dated and also add body to hair, which will make a round face appear rounder. You don’t want that so cut the ends of each layer to make them all blend together .
- Long, sideswept bangs create angles on a round face. Go for long bangs that hit around the cheekbone. They angle down from there, which makes them fall nicely with the rest of her hair.
- Gentle waves deflect the roundness of the face, so if you have natural wave in your hair (as most women do), allow your hair to do its natural “thing.” Scrunch hair as it dries so it retains some of its wave or help along the wave by wrapping hair around the barrel of a large curling iron .
For more on hairstyles I am here to help 🙂
- Color – The streaks in warmer color added little texture the the hair 🙂
How to get “That” look on your wedding day?
Marriages are made in heaven but the new Indian weddings are custom made or tailor made for the discerning Indians who wants nothing less than a wedding extraordinaire.
As a child we are always fascinated by the fairy tales and the happily ever afters. As Image consultants for to be brides and Grooms, while helping them pick their outfits for the Wedding day we realize that things have not changed much and every one still wants to be the prince and princess in their dreamy best…
Bridal image consultation is the perfect way to ensure that you look stunning on your wedding day.
- An in-depth color analysis, with special focus on the right shades for your wedding day
- Finding the perfect dress- a sari or a lehenga, to suit your coloring, shape, style personality and type of wedding.
- A personalized Bridal Style Guide
- Suggesting jewelry to suit your scale and proportions
- Recommended hairstyles to suit your face shape.
- A customized hair care and skin care regime.
- A full make-up application in the colors that suit you best
- Honey moon and travel wear shopping
A wedding is the most beautiful experiences in a women’s life .And the bridal dress is something that will be the reminder of this most special day. So that has to be the most glamorous as well as weaved with emotions and sentiments.
A Groom’s Image Consultation will show:
- Which shades suit his coloring and complement him best
- The best colors to wear on his big day to complement both him and his new bride
- How to combine colors and patterns for both formal and casual wear
- The best options for jackets, shirts and trousers for his build
- What to look out for to get the right fit, every time
- How he can develop a coordinated wardrobe to ensure that he gets value for money out of his clothing investments
- The best way to wear his hair to suit his face shape and advice on accessories and eye wear to give the all important finishing touches. Also put down a skin and hair care regime.
Tags: bridal makeup, bride, customized, groom, hairstyles, honeymoon, indian wedding, lehenga, marriages, sari, sherwani, wedding, wedding day outfit