If you have a round face, the secret to a great hairstyle is to deflect the roundness of your face. Since mine being a round face you can see my pictures in different hair length.
Your face is as wide as it is long. Face is widest at the cheeks.
Even though you may love the latest celebrity hair style, it might not be the right hair style for your face. The shape of your face and the proportions of your features will help tell you what hairstyle is best suited to you
- Long hair is gorgeous on round faces because it lengthens the face. If you have a round face, your best cuts will fall a few inches below the chin and longer.
- Ask your stylist to cut in long layers with the shortest layer hitting at your earlobe or even lower. Short layers make a hairstyle appear dated and also add body to hair, which will make a round face appear rounder. You don’t want that so cut the ends of each layer to make them all blend together .
- Long, sideswept bangs create angles on a round face. Go for long bangs that hit around the cheekbone. They angle down from there, which makes them fall nicely with the rest of her hair.
- Gentle waves deflect the roundness of the face, so if you have natural wave in your hair (as most women do), allow your hair to do its natural “thing.” Scrunch hair as it dries so it retains some of its wave or help along the wave by wrapping hair around the barrel of a large curling iron .
For more on hairstyles I am here to help 🙂
- Color – The streaks in warmer color added little texture the the hair 🙂